Friday, 6 March 2015

Kris Jenner's Komedy Kids





I am trying my hand at producing with my very own comedy stand up show this Sunday to raise funds for an awesome organization;

"Sistering is a women’s organization that offers practical and emotional support through programs which enable them to take greater control over their lives. Guided by the principles of Anti-Racism/Anti-Oppression, Sistering works to change social conditions which endanger women’s welfare."

Click here for more info!

This will be a super fun show, and we will also be selling limited edition hand-printed girlongirl band tees for $10 (also all proceeds to Sistering)! girlongirl are an awesome band my friend plays in - check them out!

I am very excited about this - I hope we get plenty of peeps come and raise some $$ for a great cause :)

It also happens to be International Women's day! Cool!

So you gotta come!! If you don't live in Canada you get a pass but I'll tell ya all about here don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment